JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I just stumbled across this forum and it looks interesting so I just signed up
I'm from Philadelphia PA and and I recently started my own firearms related business and also I'm in the process of expanding into Hydrodipping. I had my own Painting business for over 20 years and all that knowledge will be extremely helpful in that business. I'm still learning but I'm getting pretty good and the whole process which is much harder then many people would think. I look forward to hanging around here and meeting many of you. Thanks for having me!

Bill

Hello, I just stumbled across this forum and it looks interesting so I just signed up
I'm from Philadelphia PA and and I recently started my own firearms related business and also I'm in the process of expanding into Hydrodipping. I had my own Painting business for over 20 years and all that knowledge will be extremely helpful in that business. I'm still learning but I'm getting pretty good and the whole process which is much harder then many people would think. I look forward to hanging around here and meeting many of you. Thanks for having me!

Bill
Hello and welcome. If you don't mind me asking where in Philly are you from? I;m also Philly raised. I grew up in Mayfair and attended Father Judge RCHS in the NE section Holmsburg section of NE Philly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top