JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been a longtime member of numerous other gun forums including some local ones and somehow just found this one. Been in the Hayden area for about 13 years now, grew up in the Kamiah/Kooskia area and have lived all over including AZ and MO.

My favorite firearms are the AR variants. Currently own or have owned 5.56/.300blkout/6.5 Grendel/6.5 Creedmoor/.260 Remington/.458 SOCOM in all lengths and build types. Loved Lego's as a kid so probably why I was drawn to the AR!

I do a lot of buying/selling but not nearly enough shooting:( Not sure what post limits are for classifieds but hope to be throwing some deals up soon.

Yeah, getting tired of shoveling, just to wake up and shovel again!

What makes it worse is I had knee surgery a couple months ago and the slick ground is killer to walk.

Yeah, getting tired of shoveling, just to wake up and shovel again!

What makes it worse is I had knee surgery a couple months ago and the slick ground is killer to walk.

Welcome to the show. I worked a 2 year telephone contract in the mid 80's around CL & Hayden Lake. I almost didn't leave....;)

Crampons work well on ice, so I've been told. I have been procrastinating for years...:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top