JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Salutations! My wife and I moved to Oregon 4 months ago from the Baltimore, Maryland area. I figured I could use a few less riots in my life and you guys could use some more 2A support. :)
Looking forward to spending some quality time reading the forum.

My wife and I moved to Oregon 4 months ago from the Baltimore, Maryland area.
In my opinion the Baltimore is a great place to be FROM, although I do really like Annapolis! Did you ever dine at Harry Browne's Restaurant there? Great restaurant and Rusty, the owner is a really great guy. Welcome to the Forum and the Peoples Republic of Portland.

In my opinion the Baltimore is a great place to be FROM, although I do really like Annapolis! Did you ever dine at Harry Browne's Restaurant there? Great restaurant and Rusty, the owner is a really great guy. Welcome to the Forum and the Peoples Republic of Portland.

Haven't been to Harry Browne's before, but have been to lots of other eateries on/off of Main Street, Annapolis. McGarvey's Saloon, Middleton Tavern, Toro Bravo, Boatyard Grill and Dock Street Grill, just to name a few. My wife grew up in a small farming community just outside of Annapolis, so we spent quite a number of evenings there during our courting years.

Also, my uncle used to open restaurants, run them for a year or so building up clientele and then sell them...he opened Sam's Waterfront Cafe in Chesapeake Harbour, in the early 90s, but it has since gone downhill.

Haven't been to Harry Browne's before, but have been to lots of other eateries on/off of Main Street, Annapolis. McGarvey's Saloon, Middleton Tavern, Toro Bravo, Boatyard Grill and Dock Street Grill, just to name a few. My wife grew up in a small farming community just outside of Annapolis, so we spent quite a number of evenings there during our courting years.

Also, my uncle used to open restaurants, run them for a year or so building up clientele and then sell them...he opened Sam's Waterfront Cafe in Chesapeake Harbour, in the early 90s, but it has since gone downhill.

What?! It's supposed to say Middleton Tavern, but Tavern was changed to bubblegum. When I tried to edit it, the edit window still says "Tavern", but when I save changes, the original post still says Middleton bubblegum, LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top