JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was trolling Google for Ochoco 237 hunt info and found this site. Looks like a great place so far!

About me: A country boy who grew up south of Philomath and ran off to Eastern Oregon after HS to get out of the rain. Lived there a good many years and finally ended back up on the west side for work. I can't say I like it here, but until I retire... this is where the work is. Then back home to EO for some much needed drying out.

I used to hunt most all year when I was younger, mostly big game and varmints. Back then I made my living from a horse, so ranch/farm, outfitters, and USFS trail crew was my living and since I was outside all the time... Nowadays it's computers and with more pay comes living where the work is (city).

Anyhow, I've been hunting mostly NE corner but decided I'd try a meat tag this year in the Ochoco's. Haven't ever hunted there or even checked it out. Just seemed like it was time to check out that section since I've been all around it many times. Just never up in it. What better way than a hunt, right?

If you have any tips on hunting elk in that unit the week of Thanksgiving I'd appreciate the input.

Happy hunting!
Jeff

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top