Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Newbie from King County

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by john103141, Feb 10, 2011.

1. john103141

john103141 Shoreline, WA New Member

I joined Northwest Firearms so that I could read postings and learn about local shooters. I usually go to SAM's indoor range in Everett but would like to find some outdoor space on State land where I can fire my AR15 without having to limit my magazine to 1 cartridge at a time which is what local outdoor ranges want. That gets very tiring.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! One cartridge at a time? Are you serious?

3. Welcome. This is probably the best place to find that kind of information. Good hunting.

4. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member

I may see you at Sam's some time. How do you like the site so far? I'm in that city called Seattle...

5. john103141

Yes, all of the ranges in the north end have that rule. I understand their safety concerns but it isn't much fun shooting there because of that rule.

6. john103141

I am glad to have found this site because it is for locals. I plan to read it and see if I can pick up a few pointers.

7. john103141

I found this site mostly by Google. I [prefer it because it is strictly local. Hope to see you at Sam's sometime.

8. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Yes there is a lot of local guys here, but it is also for Oregon and Idaho. So it is not "strictly" local.

9. john103141

Idaho and Oregon are local enough for me!