JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys I'm 22 and new to firearms, I've just recently starting to have interest in them. I saw a buddy of mine on this forum and decided to join and have a look myself. From what I've read so far it seems like there's a lot of nice and smart people here :s0155:

I don't own a gun yet but I'm in the market for a pistol (I want to pick up a 1911 Commander like my dads), and hopefully I will learn how to build my own firearms from this forum.

Thanks for having me!
-Art

Welcome Art, I live in the clackamas area too. I am 25 and if you are looking for a roomate I have a gun friendly house with reloading stuff setup that I am trying to rent a room in! PM me for more details

Welcome

I am also from clackamas. At the moment i live in corvallis for school but i make frequent trips back in to town

Toss me a PM if you ever head out shooting or head over to the clackamas public safety center

also if your lookin to buy a gun, there a nice show goin on at the expo center this weekend... just make sure you have a good idea of what you want and how much is a fair price before you go...

for a pistol id suggest an XD, i love mine and like the grip way better than a glock..... never had any problems with it either

later

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads