Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Newbie from Clackamas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AutoArt, Feb 13, 2009.

1. AutoArt

AutoArt Clackamas New Member

Hey guys I'm 22 and new to firearms, I've just recently starting to have interest in them. I saw a buddy of mine on this forum and decided to join and have a look myself. From what I've read so far it seems like there's a lot of nice and smart people here :thumbup:

I don't own a gun yet but I'm in the market for a pistol (I want to pick up a 1911 Commander like my dads), and hopefully I will learn how to build my own firearms from this forum.

Thanks for having me!
    -Art

2. emanon

emanon SE Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome! :)

3. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

Welcome to our community Art, Enjoy your stay here!

4. pr787lv

pr787lv somewhere in the NW Member

welcome!

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome from Milwaukie Art.

6. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

Welcome Art, I live in the clackamas area too. I am 25 and if you are looking for a roomate I have a gun friendly house with reloading stuff setup that I am trying to rent a room in! PM me for more details

7. mallard8767

mallard8767 Portland Member

Welcome

I am also from clackamas. At the moment i live in corvallis for school but i make frequent trips back in to town

Toss me a PM if you ever head out shooting or head over to the clackamas public safety center

also if your lookin to buy a gun, there a nice show goin on at the expo center this weekend... just make sure you have a good idea of what you want and how much is a fair price before you go...

for a pistol id suggest an XD, i love mine and like the grip way better than a glock..... never had any problems with it either

later

8. AutoArt

AutoArt Clackamas New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D

-Art