Newbie from Clackamas

Reactions
Hey guys I'm 22 and new to firearms, I've just recently starting to have interest in them. I saw a buddy of mine on this forum and decided to join and have a look myself. From what I've read so far it seems like there's a lot of nice and smart people here :s0155:

I don't own a gun yet but I'm in the market for a pistol (I want to pick up a 1911 Commander like my dads), and hopefully I will learn how to build my own firearms from this forum.

Thanks for having me!
-Art

Reactions
Welcome Art, I live in the clackamas area too. I am 25 and if you are looking for a roomate I have a gun friendly house with reloading stuff setup that I am trying to rent a room in! PM me for more details

Reactions
Welcome

I am also from clackamas. At the moment i live in corvallis for school but i make frequent trips back in to town

Toss me a PM if you ever head out shooting or head over to the clackamas public safety center

also if your lookin to buy a gun, there a nice show goin on at the expo center this weekend... just make sure you have a good idea of what you want and how much is a fair price before you go...

for a pistol id suggest an XD, i love mine and like the grip way better than a glock..... never had any problems with it either

later

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom