JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 365 has unsolvable design flaws in the striker that are serious safety concerns.

The firing pin stop AND the sear are the same piece of metal, which means if it fails the gun will fire. These have been known to fail!

I have really come to love my g43, and the more I shoot it the better it gets. Honestly amazed at how accurate it is. Biggest issue is gripping it hard enough. I also added a roughed up piece of bike innertube around the grip which helped a lot.

You could consider adding a threaded barrel and compensator to it for a little length penalty.

I've heard from a lot a people to try the p365, but I've also heard they have lots of issues... And I know every gun is different for every shooter so I just need to get out there and out my hands on a couple different guns and see.
somewhere in the 11k range of rounds burned through mine from cheap tula ammo to federal HST with no gun malfunctions. (1 malformed tula round failed to chamber, but the steel case had a large burr that would have prevented it chambering in anything safe)

the first gen had some issues. Since then they are fantastic. Smallest, slimmest gun to carry in a good caliber I know of. I much prefer the p365 to the p938 or p238. (I own all of the above.) It is much lighter, easier to conceal, and strangely, much, much easier to shoot recoil wise. It is a pocket gun that feels like it isn't a pocket 9 when you fire it.

I agree, try the 48 or 43x, ive had a few sigs and didnt dislike, but wasnt fond of them, i also owned a kahr pm9 and kahr p9 and they were both complete garbage, i always seem to fall back on glocks, currently have 9 and am looking for a couple more. Ive also taken a bit of a revolver liking lately, have you tried out carrying an LCR?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top