JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Brian and I've been lurking here for a few months and love it so far! Wife and I just moved to the Bethany area and I wanted to thank everyone for making this forum feel welcome. It's nice to find a local firearms message board that is friendly so hope to be able to contribute in the near future.

Thanks again guys! If there are any "meets" around, I would love to swing by with all the free time I have now. I'm trying to explore more of this beautiful state and meet more of its firearm friendly people compared to where I came from. I also just found the "like" button for people's posts. :D

Thanks again guys! If there are any "meets" around, I would love to swing by with all the free time I have now. I'm trying to explore more of this beautiful state and meet more of its firearm friendly people compared to where I came from. I also just found the "like" button for people's posts. :D

Since you didn't say where you're from but I suspect it's "California". If everyone who came up from Ca was pro firearm and not set on changing this area to look like the bubblegumhole they came from, we'd all be happy. Sadly - Portland is trying to out do San Francisco on some of tht stuff although we lag behind is car break ins we are catching up fast.

Welcome to paradise (former paradise?) Brian - it's really pretty here, and still an amazing place if one turns off the evening news and internet and simply visits with neighbors to get their news:)

As an aside, Tri-county gun club is a great place to shoot and fairly close. If you want a tour just speak up and I'm sure a member will get you out, guests are welcome.

Since you didn't say where you're from but I suspect it's "California". If everyone who came up from Ca was pro firearm and not set on changing this area to look like the bubblegumhole they came from, we'd all be happy. Sadly - Portland is trying to out do San Francisco on some of tht stuff although we lag behind is car break ins we are catching up fast.

Welcome to paradise (former paradise?) Brian - it's really pretty here, and still an amazing place if one turns off the evening news and internet and simply visits with neighbors to get their news:)

As an aside, Tri-county gun club is a great place to shoot and fairly close. If you want a tour just speak up and I'm sure a member will get you out, guests are welcome.

Yes, I'm afraid to say I'm from California here cuz I've never shared the ideals of 90% of most natives from that state. I also refuse to watch news on tv most of the time as I'd like to not be brainwashed by the nonsense they tout.

And thanks for the suggestion! I have quite a bit of target ammo stocked up, but with the prices of ammo these days, it worries me that I can't restock it without digging into my 401k. I should probably start looking into reloading with the free time I have... ;)

Welcome to the club! I had an RX-8 for a while and someone stole my shift knob so I put one on from another random car and the reverse was opposite from what the knob indicated. I handed a guy at a tire shop my keys and watched him for 5 minutes trying to get it into reverse before I finally went out and spilled the beans.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads