JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Co-worker referred me to this site - probably a hint to quit asking him questions :)
I am much more of a "stalker" than a talker ("stalker" as in scanning, reading posts, NOT in the shadows creepy person).
Have a big wish list, smaller shopping list and a very small potential (can I really part with them) trade list. Need to figure out market value / worth selling vs keep before I post anything to sell/trade.

Great community: I already appreciate what I have seen on the forums so far. Supportive information sharing, interesting things for sale/trade with most at fair prices. Quickly realized that if you see something you like, you have to be ready to move fast.

Just head to the chat box at the bottom of the forum page... I said Page.... How do you like the site so far? I'm in that city called Seattle...

Already dedicated several hours reading thru things. I appreciate the adult, respectful and supportive dialog here, that is not always seen in some other forums. Really enjoyed recent "photos of you fav guns"'. Cool unique things and some strong patterns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top