Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Newbie and liking it

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cowboygraphics, Feb 6, 2011.

1. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

Co-worker referred me to this site - probably a hint to quit asking him questions :)
    I am much more of a "stalker" than a talker ("stalker" as in scanning, reading posts, NOT in the shadows creepy person).
    Have a big wish list, smaller shopping list and a very small potential (can I really part with them) trade list. Need to figure out market value / worth selling vs keep before I post anything to sell/trade.

Great community: I already appreciate what I have seen on the forums so far. Supportive information sharing, interesting things for sale/trade with most at fair prices. Quickly realized that if you see something you like, you have to be ready to move fast.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! :)

3. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site!! :)

4. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member

Just head to the chat box at the bottom of the forum page... I said Page.... How do you like the site so far? I'm in that city called Seattle...

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

6. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

Already dedicated several hours reading thru things. I appreciate the adult, respectful and supportive dialog here, that is not always seen in some other forums. Really enjoyed recent "photos of you fav guns"'. Cool unique things and some strong patterns.

7. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member

We're big kids and we like our toys...