JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or I can spend nothing other than some shop time and work on it myself. If I can get a 20-30% improvement I'll be happy.

True. As an in-between step you can also get some improved parts from either CZ Custom or Cajun Gun Works and fit them yourself. Cajun in particular has some inexpensive parts for the do-it-yourselfer:

http://www.cajungunworks.com/

I've had CZ Custom do work on a few guns and the improvements are well worth it. Recently I had them build up a custom gun and it is REALLY nice. Amazing what they can do with a double-action trigger.

Yep the guys at CZ custom sounded high speed, low drag. They guaranteed me my trigger would meet certain specs AND told me they would not even charge me until I got it back and approved (and the guy I talked to said they have never failed to satisfy) Like I said just taking it apart, cleaning and packing it with Gunslick has helped a lot and I have been looking into maybe getting the CGW trigger kit for it.

Hey all, I'm brand new to the forum or any forum for that matter, I will be purchasing my first new pistol next week, the cz 75b. Ive been shooting all my life but never owned my own pistol. I'm trying to figure out what holsters to get..or not to get. I would like to buy some rubber grips but kind of skeptical on doing so, anyway if anyone wants to put there 2 cents in to help a newbee out I would appreciate the input. I have so many questions and I'm sure I will be back to annoy you guys. Thanks for any help.

No matter what you do with grips and such you are choosing one of the best pistols I can recommend. I know mine is my favorite gun for pure reliability and accuracy.

Yep the guys at CZ custom sounded high speed, low drag. They guaranteed me my trigger would meet certain specs AND told me they would not even charge me until I got it back and approved (and the guy I talked to said they have never failed to satisfy)

I flew down with a few handguns and went to their shop. They definitely live and breathe CZ's. Lots of their work is for competition guns but they've got some great mods for daily and combat guns. Good people to deal with.

I've bought a few things from Cajun Gun Works and the service was great. Their CZ gunsmithing packages are very reasonable and I've heard good things about them as well.

To the original poster; buy Mec-Gar mags for your CZ. Basically the same thing as factory and literally half the price. Here's a good source for them:

http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=97_130

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top