JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wish I would have known about this site sooner...Firearms are my #1 hobbie. Althought I don't spend a lot of time on forums (esp during hunting season), I'll be signed on to see what folks are shooting and reloading and looking for help. I like them all ... shotguns, rifles, hanguns... Favorite things are hunting behind a fine german shorthair with a nice double gun or with my trusty lab hunting waterfowl with an Italian auto. I do also have a weakness for blackpowder double barrel shotguns ... a great challenge. Tiny groups with accurate rifles are a great pastime as well.
The lastest is a custom Mini 14 in 6mm-223. My kids are grown so I do enjoy introducing and helping young people and esp folks who have never fired a gun to our sports. Never taught one yet who did not have a great time. See you in the forums, in the field or or the range.
flashpan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top