JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to the Puyallup Wa. gun show today and got a card that brought me here. I am an ex Army grunt that finished my tour with the 101st Airborne. I have been and avid shooter since 1992. I have several Sig's (hence my screen name) a HK USP and several tactical rifles (medium and long range). I also like single shot Ruger #1's. I am a volunteer with a 4x4 based Search And Rescue group with the Thurston County Sheriff's. Enough talking lets go shooting! :s0155:

Welcome Sigman, do you remember who gave the card to you. I was there too. Southridge Arms, Coctailer, HuntPotter were representing with tables at the show. Oh welcome fellow Search and Rescue peep.

Welcome Sigman, do you remember who gave the card to you. I was there too. Southridge Arms, Coctailer, HuntPotter were representing with tables at the show. Oh welcome fellow Search and Rescue peep.

No I don't. I am horrible with names. I have been of some searches down you way. And in Skamania Co.

welcome sigman! i too have a couple sigs and h&k's i sometimes have tables at puyallup and like to walk around at the monroe show.and when no other show is going on i head to centralia so we might have crossed paths some where.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top