JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning, all. Bought my first firearm as an adult a little over a year ago. Jumped in with both feet, and have been having a blast ever since. Shot at the English Pit quite a bit (hi Randy!) before joining tcgc in November. Primarily focused on bench shooting, but enjoy my pistols, too. I was referred by Jeremy Bentham, a business associate and now my shooting coach, of sorts.

I live up in St. John's and, along with my four-legged sidekick, frequent the Shooter's Service Center.

My other interests include photography and bicycling, and I have a particular fondness for old Mercedes diesels.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Jay

Welcome! Not sure about the MicroManager thing though. Do you know that Wikipedia points out that micromanagement is a management style most often described in the negative. Look it up. Enjoy the site, lots of good people and a lot less predatory than AR15.com.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top