Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Newb.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MicroManager, Jan 29, 2013.

1. MicroManager

MicroManager St. John's New Member

Good morning, all. Bought my first firearm as an adult a little over a year ago. Jumped in with both feet, and have been having a blast ever since. Shot at the English Pit quite a bit (hi Randy!) before joining tcgc in November. Primarily focused on bench shooting, but enjoy my pistols, too. I was referred by Jeremy Bentham, a business associate and now my shooting coach, of sorts.

I live up in St. John's and, along with my four-legged sidekick, frequent the Shooter's Service Center.

My other interests include photography and bicycling, and I have a particular fondness for old Mercedes diesels.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Jay

2. knarley

knarley curtin oregon Active Member

Welcome! Not sure about the MicroManager thing though. Do you know that Wikipedia points out that micromanagement is a management style most often described in the negative. Look it up. Enjoy the site, lots of good people and a lot less predatory than AR15.com.

3. MicroManager

What does Wikipedia say about "irony"?

Jay

4. MicroManager

Where are my manners!?!? Thanks, knarley!