JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning, all. Bought my first firearm as an adult a little over a year ago. Jumped in with both feet, and have been having a blast ever since. Shot at the English Pit quite a bit (hi Randy!) before joining tcgc in November. Primarily focused on bench shooting, but enjoy my pistols, too. I was referred by Jeremy Bentham, a business associate and now my shooting coach, of sorts.

I live up in St. John's and, along with my four-legged sidekick, frequent the Shooter's Service Center.

My other interests include photography and bicycling, and I have a particular fondness for old Mercedes diesels.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Jay

Welcome! Not sure about the MicroManager thing though. Do you know that Wikipedia points out that micromanagement is a management style most often described in the negative. Look it up. Enjoy the site, lots of good people and a lot less predatory than AR15.com.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top