JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
brausso,
LMT puts out some really nice stuff. We used some of their monolithic rail uppers w/quick change barrels as a special run in our rifle line last year. Those things were very well made and boy did the shoot good when we were done with them! Congrats on the LMT and welcome to the forum. Do you have any pics of your new rifle?

brausso,
LMT puts out some really nice stuff. We used some of their monolithic rail uppers w/quick change barrels as a special run in our rifle line last year. Those things were very well made and boy did the shoot good when we were done with them! Congrats on the LMT and welcome to the forum. Do you have any pics of your new rifle?

I will post some pics shortly...

brausso,

As promised, here are a few quick pics. I just threw on my scope and left the rear sights on, but you get the idea.

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.JPG

DSC00432.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show