JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings to all. I am here in search of answers about gun sales. More directly a gun I own I want to sell. I have little knowledge of gun laws so maybe people can help me out. Thanks!

what kind of gun is it...As long as it's a sold to somebody that lives in this state. Most people try to do face to face (FTF) transactions and ask for valid Concealed Handgun License (CHL) Legally you don't have to have CHL but it gives people piece of mind that they aren't selling to a felon/gangbanger. Some people ask for a bill of sale with ODL...Some people actually run the background for like $10...

Its a Tech-9 Ive owned for 2 years. I bought it directly from a friend who had it for like 6 years. I am thinking about going to the gun show at the expo center this weekend and would like to find a buyer there if its legal to do so.

If you do that I think you'll have to do a background check through an FFL at least. But I'm in WA and I don't go to the shows at the Expo center due to the parking/entrance fee's being so high.

Federal Firearms License. If you go to the gunshow check with security up front. They will secure your action with tie wraps and then give you instructions on how to do the sale. Their rules state that all sales happen in the expo center not outside.
There are a lot of people walking around with personal rifles on their back that says for sale... Check their website for rules.

Yah parking and entry fees are kind of high. Pay like $8 for parking and $9 for entry... Kind of lame for parking to be that high...$8 really. why not $4.. Makes more sense...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top