JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the results as of now:

Should Obama, Biden Ban Semi-Automatic Guns?

Should the federal government regulate guns of any type?
Yes, it should 3,943(20%)

No, it should not 15,198(79%)

Should Congress ban semi-automatic weapons?
Yes, it should 2,878(14%)

No, it should not 16,366(85%)

If Congress does not act, should President Obama use an executive order to ban or strictly control the sale of semi-automatic weapons?
Yes, he should 2,202(11%)

No, he should not 17,037(88%)

Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement?
Yes, I agree 17,175(89%)

No, I don't agree 2,083(10%)

Well, I voted and now waiting for the email to confirm my vote. Any idea how long that takes?

It's 12:07 now and still no confirmation email, guess that's one way to keep votes from counting! I even went back and tried again, but it was rejected due to the same email. Oh well, I tried.

Now 2:00 and still haven't received it so my vote isn't counting at all.

I just voted and it took about 3 minutes to receive the confirmation e-mail. Kind of screwy on the e-mail. It kept telling me I had a bad connection, but on the third time when I close the error screen, the confirmation screwy was behind it. I then was able to see the results which showed about 23,000 people had voted. In my opinion about 20,000 voted as I would hope they would. Maybe you enetred your e-mail incorrectly?

Question one "Should the federal government regulate guns of any type?". It was 4,7000 yes and 18,000 no.
The second question was, "Should Congress ban semi-automatic weapons? " It had 3,400 yes and about 19,500 no.
Next questions was, "If Congress does not act, should President Obama use an executive order to ban or strictly control the sale of semi-automatic weapons? ". It had about 2,500 and 20,500 saying no
Last "Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement? With about 20,500 saying yes and again about 2,500 saying no.

I just voted and it took about 3 minutes to receive the confirmation e-mail. Kind of screwy on the e-mail. It kept telling me I had a bad connection, but on the third time when I close the error screen, the confirmation screwy was behind it. I then was able to see the results which showed about 23,000 people had voted. In my opinion about 20,000 voted as I would hope they would. Maybe you enetred your e-mail incorrectly?

Question one "Should the federal government regulate guns of any type?". It was 4,7000 yes and 18,000 no.
The second question was, "Should Congress ban semi-automatic weapons? " It had 3,400 yes and about 19,500 no.
Next questions was, "If Congress does not act, should President Obama use an executive order to ban or strictly control the sale of semi-automatic weapons? ". It had about 2,500 and 20,500 saying no
Last "Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement? With about 20,500 saying yes and again about 2,500 saying no.

Yep, I verified it and it was entered correctly and It's 5:45 and still waiting for the email confirmation.

I just tried using IE and Chrome and get the same results as in Firefox. It won't accept my vote from any of the three browsers.

Just voted again, on another email. Took like 15 seconds.

Yes, it should
5,027(20%)

No, it should not
19,085(79%)

Yes, it should
3,648(15%)

No, it should not
20,571(84%)

If Congress does not act, should President Obama use an executive order to ban or strictly control the sale of semi-automatic weapons?
Yes, he should
2,809(11%)

No, he should not
21,403(88%)

Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement?
Yes, I agree
21,583(89%)

No, I don't agree
2,656(10%)

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com SurveyResults
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Yes, it should332,219(28%)
No, it should not835,356(71%)

Yes, it should266,731(22%)
No, it should not911,908(77%)

Yes, he should242,932(20%)
No, he should not934,285(79%)

Yes, I agree956,528(81%)
No, I don't agree221,474(18%)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top