JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they realize the reason there were 41 deaths in one mosque and only 7 in the other was because someone was armed in the second one? Fools!

:rolleyes:This just in ;
New Zealand's, "Politically-Correct News Network (P-CNN)" will soon report ;
Some New Zealanders, hearing that their neighbors have too many children....
.... are turning in their dicks!:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
There's no help for the stupidity of these people.
There are crazies in every reach of the world and they will do something crazy if not stopped.
That's why governments, law enforcement and cities that do not enforce laws against these type of things are the problem, it's not the freaking gun.:mad:

It was probably only a few people like what happened here but the media.
Is going to blow it up like all of a sudden.
There was a line around the block of people turning in there guns.
I call B.S.

YNew Zealanders 'panic buy' guns ahead of Jacinda Ardern's crackdown
Laura Walters and Melanie Reid
March 17, 2019

Christchurch: New Zealanders are "panic buying" guns in the wake of the Christchurch terror attack and in anticipation of the Government tightening gun laws.
Following Jacinda Ardern's comments on Saturday morning in the wake of the Christchurch terror attack, gun shop owners - at bricks and mortar stores and online - have experienced a jump in sales.
The Christchurch branch of Gun City was busy on Saturday, with people buying guns and equipment, and firearms owners posted online about "panic buying", where people were rushing to stores to purchase firearms.
On the Facebook group Kiwi Gun Blog, firearms owners and sellers said there was heightened buying of semi-automatic weapons, ammunition and magazines around the country on Saturday.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/new-zealanders-panic-buy-guns-ahead-of-jacinda-ardern-s-crackdown-20190317-p514vv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
In solidarity with the Zealanders (The land of Zea, which are otherwise known as corn earworms ) I threw away my Corned Beef on sunday.

Why? because it is made with salt peter and we all know that's in gun powder. I'd feel responsible if I ate something that could have been used by a terrorist.

It will have just as much effect on terrorism as non-terrorists turning in their guns. Next I will drive to home depot and buy all their charcoal and burn it all while signing the fifth line from verse 4 of the New Zealand national anthem: "From dishonour and from shame!"

Well if someone wants to turn in their firearm...then that is their choice....My choice would be different.
I do not see the logic in turning in my semi auto ( or any ) firearm , because of the actions or wrongdoing of another.
Andy

Read the OPs Newsweek article. 4 separate individuals claimed to have turned in their semi-auto rifles. Wow, stop the presses. Guess the problem is solved now.

Well, it's really a micro reflection of what has happened on a macro scale since WWII. Disarm and let good intentions, a lot of hot air and the might of the U.S. military resolve any dangerous situations. They have a rapidly arming China hanging like a sword over their neck and the response year after year is to turn their military into a poorly funded coastal defense force with no ability to project power in a meaningful way. I doubt the combined ANZAC military could match the California/Oregon/Washington ANG/NG

My West PAC battle group diverted to Burma when it fell to assist in getting our (or any other western nation) embassy staff out of the country. No other western country was able to respond like that. The group taking over Burma sure got a lot more polite when we appeared off their coast suddenly one morning.

Edit: For those of you who did sea duty, did you know you can look up the 'underway' logs for your deployment.
Capture.JPG

Last Edited:
In solidarity with the Zealanders (The land of Zea, which are otherwise known as corn earworms ) I threw away my Corned Beef on sunday.

Why? because it is made with salt peter and we all know that's in gun powder. I'd feel responsible if I ate something that could have been used by a terrorist.

It will have just as much effect on terrorism as non-terrorists turning in their guns. Next I will drive to home depot and buy all their charcoal and burn it all while signing the fifth line from verse 4 of the New Zealand national anthem: "From dishonour and from shame!"

Maybe they should all stop breathing. Breathing out emits carbon dioxide, and along with your saltpeter there is
carbon in gunpowder. By not breathing New Zealanders could remove one more possible item that could be used buy terrorists.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top