JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After New Zealand attack, gun owners are voluntarily handing over their weapons

BS.jpg

You can't stop acts like these. But you can shorten the shooting down in seconds when you shoot back.
Because of bubblegum like this is why I carry a gun everyday/allday every where I go. The only place I do not carry a gun in in the county office building because that is where the court house is in. My handgun goes in their lock box when I have to go there.
I seen this shooting video, them people all piled up like a bunch of scared chickens in a chicken coop. That guy just fired into the heap of bodies.
Because of this i carry a gun and will NEVER BE WITH OUT ONE, ANY WHERE/ANY TIME!

Having spent time in the North Island visiting a bud who immigrated there to practice medicine after the NZ. government made him an offer he couldn't refuse I found: The place is stunningly beautiful, the people very friendly and most are lefties. Which is almost funny when you come to realize they (overall) aren't welcoming of Maoris...some of who I got to know and like.

I don't think my friend knew of the leftist political awfulness. He and his family eventually came back to the U.S.

Going there was the first time I heard 'Partner' which is lefty-speak for a husband or wife...gag...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top