JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical waste of column space by the Times... Spewing their liberal venom...

Why do Americans who don't believe in the right to self protection call the Police when they are robbed or attacked? Isn't that how they want society???

Just sayin'

I see your point. Taking responsibility for oneself and actions doesn't rate very high on some people's list. I mean no one is forcing anyone to carry or own firearms but these same people want to force us to relinquish ours.....but they don't see the hypocrisy.

I dont want to suffer a rage related aneurysm by reading the anti firearm comments.

Those folks have no idea how the world really works. I hope to god they learn one day, at their own cost.

They have traded their freedom for "security" and look how far that has got them. Their DNA shouldnt be allowed to continue into the gene pool. That kind of stupid is hereditary.

"If everyone at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino had been armed and firing, the result would have been an even more chaotic situation in which police would not have known whom to target. Many more lives might have been lost in the crossfire."

If everyone had been armed it would have been over by the time the Police got there. Instead of 14 dead and even more wounded and then having to chase down the terrorists exposing even more to danger there would have been two terrorists dead and far fewer dead and wounded victims when they arrived at the scene.

That's IF they decided to chose a hard target. If they knew they would be facing deadly force they would have picked a much softer target in a gun free zone.

I wonder how many of the victims would have felt less safe with a gun to protect themselves with when the shooting started?

What a total fcuknig idiot.

I couldn't hold back and replied in the comments section. Turns out your comment has to be approved to be posted. Care to guess the odds that my comment will ever be seen? LOL

You're more likely to pick the winner of the Super Bowl, the final score, and the teams that play in it for the next decade.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top