JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone see the interview with the intern that "saved" the congresswoman's life?
I don't mean to totally discredit him because he did a extremely caring action.

But he was asked what he thought about obama (and yes I won't capitalize his name.)
saying he was a hero. Come on, really? He didn't jump on the gunman, or jump in front of the bullitt that stuck the congresswoman. He held her head and provided pressure.
Were the people who took down and subdued the shooter heroes? Yeah I would say they are.
But. He says he's not th hero, "the real heroes are the public servants".......WTF!!!
Is he serious? I hope he was just kissing bootie to get a jon other than an internship.

Hey how about the real heroes are the soldiers fighting for our country and seeing this type of tragedy everyday.

What a A double S.

The fact is that when Liberals say "Gun Control", they mean "People Control." They couldn't care less if the rate of crime goes up after a gun ban because they always exempt themselves from all of their heinous legislation. They, being Elitists, will always have their guns. They just don't want us peons to have guns, therefore they peon us!

Don't limit it to liberals. Many republicans also support or have supported gun ban laws. Of course nowadays there seems to be no difference between the Rs and the Ds.
I do think you nailed it on People Control. Is it possible for a govt agency to pass any law or regulation that increases our freedom? I submit it is not. All legislation is restrictive. That doesn't mean all legislation is bad, but it is all restricting!!!

Did anyone see the interview with the intern that "saved" the congresswoman's life?

But he was asked what he thought about obama (and yes I won't capitalize his name.)
saying he was a hero. Come on, really? He didn't jump on the gunman, or jump in front of the bullitt that stuck the congresswoman. He held her head and provided pressure.
Were the people who took down and subdued the shooter heroes? Yeah I would say they are.
But. He says he's not th hero, "the real heroes are the public servants".......WTF!!!
Is he serious? I hope he was just kissing bootie to get a jon other than an internship.

Hey how about the real heroes are the soldiers fighting for our country and seeing this type of tragedy everyday.

What a A double S.

Hey, you know from your many times seeing this type of thing that it can be a little traumatic, right? Maybe for a college student it might also be traumatic too. Maybe it was a little more than what he was planning on in his intern job. Or, maybe he was referring to the medics who saved the congresswoman's life? ? ?

What a A double S.

At a time of national tragedy the President of the United States represents the People of the United States. Show some respect. It's President Obama representing the USA - just like it was President Bush in the wake of 9/11 representing the USA (I disagreed with almost everything President Bush did in office, but I thought that the days after 9/11 were his finest moments).
In his speech, the President made a very good point - that our disagreements and debates should be conducted in a spirit worthy of the people who were killed last Saturday in Tuscon (people who were killed exercising their democratic and First Amendment rights). Can we live up to that ideal?

"that our disagreements and debates should be conducted in a spirit worthy of the people who were killed" When mr. obama lives up to his words, then and only then should we follow suit. So far everything out of this assclowns mouth has been bs. Let it begin at the top and I'll bet you a dollar to a dawg turd, allowing you to hold the bets in your hand, that mr obama will not live up to his words. Yeah, GWB had some issues, but compared to obama he was f'n near perfect. Question, are you embarrassed you voted for the anointed one? LOL! PUKE!

In the instance of the Tuscon memorial, President Obama was acting as President of the Nation, in the same way that President Bush was acting as President of the Nation after 9/11.
This is different from Mr Obama, political leader, or Mr Bush political leader.
If you can't join with fellow-Americans to mourn a criminal tragedy, than why don't you just come out and say you do not think we are one Nation under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All?

Do you mean using this tragedy to promote his first political event to further his campaign in seeking a second term? His appearance and speech were just political maneuvering and nothing more! Where was the fool when that muslim want-to-be-American soldier killed the GI's at Fort Hood? Ah, ah, we don't ah ah want to jump to conclusions! That investigation is still under wraps by his administration. PUKE! And as for One Nation under God? They have taken it off our money, out of our schools and courthouses and they will continue to prove his words, we are not a Christian nation. Christian Nation my arse! When he openly refuses to support Israel, the ONLY Christian Nation in the middle east. This fool is nothing but a useless bag of hot spent air and I for one refuse to call him mr. president and this speech proves it to anyone who is intelligent enough to understand what is being done.

Do you mean using this tragedy to promote his first political event to further his campaign in seeking a second term? His appearance and speech were just political maneuvering and nothing more! Where was the fool when that muslim want-to-be-American soldier killed the GI's at Fort Hood? Ah, ah, we don't ah ah want to jump to conclusions! That investigation is still under wraps by his administration. PUKE! And as for One Nation under God? They have taken it off our money, out of our schools and courthouses and they will continue to prove his words, we are not a Christian nation. Christian Nation my arse! When he openly refuses to support Israel, the ONLY Christian Nation in the middle east. This fool is nothing but a useless bag of hot spent air and I for one refuse to call him mr. president and this speech proves it to anyone who is intelligent enough to understand what is being done.

Here is an article on President Obama at Ft Hood:
<broken link removed>

Man, take a look at what you are saying. Six people dead, a score injured. A Congresswoman gunned down doing her basic democratic job, as put forth in the Constitution. Forget politics for just one moment, for crying out loud. Do we go forward together as a Nation or not? There will be plenty of time to beat up on Obama the politician. This is not the time.

Well, can we? I mean with another liberal wack job ready to kill a Tea Party member, can we really go forward when the left and it's liberal media is pushing such hate and fear? Well can we? As long as there is hate and discontent being brought to Conservatives by left wing nuts, how do we go forward as a nation and the ring leader in no other than bho. And if that libtards does kill the TEA Party member, will the left wing media make as big a deal? Yeah, I know it's the TEA Parties fault, just like everything that doesn't go right for bho blames GWB.
We are not going to find common ground and I'm tired of arguing with you, belief as you will as will I.

TUCSON, Ariz. &#8212; A Tucson mass shooting victim was taken into custody Saturday after yelling "you're dead" at a Tea Party spokesman during the taping of an ABC-TV town hall event hosted by Christianne Amanpour.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41094534/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

I believe in respecting those who deserve and have earned respect. I have no respect for obama. None. he spearheaded a healthcare movement that went against what the people of a free nation wanted. So I don't believe he represents the voice of our nation.

Having said that, I sincerely apologize for any disrespect that may have been viewed in my statment. People died, innocent people. And that is a tragedy. And they did pass doing what they believed would help bring together the people.

I don't think I did anything nearly as disprespectful as millions crying, pleading for gun control because some wacko did something horrible. You want to honor their names by taking away others rights? That's is also a tragedy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top