JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A New York prosecutor has announced that if the US Congress passes the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, he is confident that ISIS will exploit it, to carry out terrorism in Manhattan. He estimated that up to 2 million gun would enter New York City each year, if this legislation now pending before the Congress is past.

New York officials are terrified of this prospect, and are currently lobbying the US Congress very hard to fight this legislation. The cited a study made by Michael Bloomberg's Everytown USA organization, which came up with the 2 million guns number.

So yet once again, guns are being portrayed as the tools of terrorists. How Everytown USA came up with the 2 million guns figure is unknown.

Manhattan prosecutor: Gun law reciprocity bill 'supported, I am sure, by ISIS'

That prosecutor's comment is one of the stupidest things I've read in a while. They must truly think we're all brain-dead morons.

Just out of curiosity, I would ask him, "Considering concealed carry is the law of the land in many, if not most, states, where are the increased instances of ISIS attacks in those states? What evidence do you have to back your statement? AND, most importantly, why the hell would ISIS give a flying f$&k about any law? They're criminals, they don't follow laws. Dipsh1t".

A New York prosecutor has announced that if the US Congress passes the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, he is confident that ISIS will exploit it, to carry out terrorism in Manhattan. He estimated that up to 2 million gun would enter New York City each year, if this legislation now pending before the Congress is past.

New York officials are terrified of this prospect, and are currently lobbying the US Congress very hard to fight this legislation. The cited a study made by Michael Bloomberg's Everytown USA organization, which came up with the 2 million guns number.

So yet once again, guns are being portrayed as the tools of terrorists. How Everytown USA came up with the 2 million guns figure is unknown.

Manhattan prosecutor: Gun law reciprocity bill 'supported, I am sure, by ISIS'

Nuts.

Wait?? What? ISIS isn't here, the government wouldn't let unvetted individuals into this country from a country that sponsors terrorism. Stupid prosecutor.

Doesn't one need a CCW in the first place for National Reciprocity of their CCW to mean anything? So exactly howthefuk does this help ISIS? Maybe stop giving terrorists CCWs Stupid prosecutor.

Last Edited:
I used to think people couldn't get any more stupid.
I was wrong.

Is it really stupid, though, to use scare tactics like this man is, to further your own agenda?

If banning guns helps fight terrorism, then doesn't gun control then become a good thing to do?

I think that his statements are more dishonest, than they are stupid. He is clearly trying to manipulate public opinion.

Can you imagine driving a dually in NYC?

Some friends drove an RV through downtown NYC, Manhattan, during a cross-country trip. I asked about maneuvering such a vehicle in that traffic - they said it wasn't too bad. They are pretty laid back folks though. I'd probably be wound up tight the whole time.

This is very similar to what they drove:

58b4ceee9d2c0e90588ef6f1.png

Interesting guy. he does not want illegals who are criminals deported

"I believe that District Attorneys have a role to play in protecting all New Yorkers, including the defendants we charge, from unnecessary deportation."

<broken link removed>

Got to love a DA who likes to pick the laws he wants to use

Hopefully he allows them to stay in his house on the "upper west side"

Daeshbags everywhere are creaming their skivvies at the idea of more defenseless soft targets they can try to kill and no more hardened targets that can fight back...

And this jackass is being an accessory before the fact.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top