JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Swamp always creates a problems the can use draconian measures to correct it. The last 15 months folks got a true taste of tyranny, I believe it's going to get worse.... but then I am a senile old man so it doesn't matter what my opinion is. :D :s0093:

Where's all our regular democrat supporting friends? They love to just push and salt certain wounds but are absent when stuff gets real, lol. Hopefully the midterms can make small improvements towards a longer term goal than has been being played by the correct side for some time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can this be?

I mean, New York State and New York City have been run by "anti-gunners" for DECADES. They should be the safest places in the country!

Unless "anti-gunner" policies are actually horrible failures and don't work??

This has to be one of the greatest "self owns" in politics. But Cuomo is too stupid to see that his declaring a state of emergency is testimony to his total, complete and utter failure. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
How can this be?

I mean, New York State and New York City have been run by "anti-gunners" for DECADES. They should be the safest places in the country!

Unless "anti-gunner" policies are actually horrible failures and don't work??

This has to be one of the greatest "self owns" in politics. But Cuomo is too stupid to see that his declaring a state of emergency it testimony to his total, complete and utter failure. :rolleyes:
Same way in theory a prison should be the safest place on Earth. :rolleyes:

"On Tuesday, Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) pioneered a new strategy to grasp for near-dictatorial power: declaring gun violence in the state of New York a "public health crisis" and a "disaster emergency." Cuomo touted his "first-in-the-nation" initiative as a positive step for New York, rather than an excuse to circumvent the legislature. Cuomo even cited his own tyrannical abuses during the COVID-19 pandemic as precedent for the overreach.

Cuomo - statement on the executive order.

Uh-Oh. Biden Just Called Guns a 'Public Health Crisis.' Where Have We Heard That Before?

Love the logic.

Ignore the sweeping crime wave for months/years.

Basically legalize violent crime and criminal behavior.

Defund and restrict law enforcement.

Turn a blind eye to the victims.

AND………..

Blame the guns.

On "gun violence." I guess we can see why the lefts war on cops was waged. Create a violent crime wave, swoop in with all of the wrong solutions to fix it,,,

I'm sure Oregon will jump on this, the marble nut house loves emergencies,,,,

Decriminalize. Catch and release. Essentially neuter the Police. Etc...

What_could_go_wrong.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Oh, I do hope biden doesn't start calling for everyone to take a shot in the arm for this new health crises... Is that all the whispering has been about?

Annnnd this type of mentality doesnt help much either.

Well, a "jury of his peers" would all be black ganstas, yes?

Declaring a public health emergency will no doubt allow him to assume emergency powers, like he did in the Covid "emergency."

Also today but not in the above article:

"Immediately following his Tuesday afternoon announcement, Cuomo signed two bills pertaining to firearm sales and gun manufacturers. The first legislation opens the door for anyone to take legal action against a gun manufacturer using the argument that the product creates a "public nuisance," according to the governor's office. Products made by gun manufacturers can be considered public nuisances "even if the gun manufacturer did not purposely cause harm to the public," the press release states."

Leftists, the DNC, and the media are all public nuisances that should rx the same treatment.

Cumo's comments

"If you look at the recent numbers, more people are now dying from gun violence and crime than Covid," the Democratic governor said.
"Just like we did with Covid, New York is going to lead the nation once again with a comprehensive approach to combating and preventing gun violence."
Be afwaid, be vewy afwaid!!!

Cumo's comments

"If you look at the recent numbers, more people are now dying from gun violence and crime than Covid," the Democratic governor said.
"Just like we did with Covid, New York is going to lead the nation once again with a comprehensive approach to combating and preventing gun violence."
You mean he plans to lock all NY gun owners in facilities so they kill each other?? o_O

Declaring a public health emergency will no doubt allow him to assume emergency powers, like he did in the Covid "emergency."

Also today but not in the above article:

"Immediately following his Tuesday afternoon announcement, Cuomo signed two bills pertaining to firearm sales and gun manufacturers. The first legislation opens the door for anyone to take legal action against a gun manufacturer using the argument that the product creates a "public nuisance," according to the governor's office. Products made by gun manufacturers can be considered public nuisances "even if the gun manufacturer did not purposely cause harm to the public," the press release states."

Didn't the Supreme Court already rule that those laws are invalid?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top