JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cumo's comments
"If you look at the recent numbers, more people are now dying from gun violence and crime than Covid," the Democratic governor said.

Not even close. . . Unless you believe that Dr. Fakeus and the CDC are lying about the COVID numbers. In NY State over 15,000 elderly deaths from COVID rest home patients. That's about 40%-50% of all gun related murders in the entire USA. The guy is a lying piece of garbage.

Cumo's comments
"Just like we did with Covid, New York is going to lead the nation once again with a comprehensive approach to combating and preventing gun violence."

By locking gun owners in rest home and waiting for them to die by the thousands?
I see CRBMoA beat me to that! :)

Not even close. . . Unless you believe that Dr. Fakeus and the CDC are lying about the COVID numbers. In NY State over 15,000 elderly deaths from COVID rest home patients. That's about 40%-50% of all gun related murders in the entire USA. The guy is a lying piece of garbage.

By locking gun owners in rest home and waiting for them to die by the thousands?
I see CRBMoA beat me to that! :)
He's saying recently, as in never mind the thousands of people I killed a few months ago, look at this other thing I want you to focus on so I can do more gun bans. :rolleyes:

As a former born and bred New Yorker. I am sickened by what happened to a beautiful and industrious state. Now thanks to Fredo Sr., it's a retched hive of scum and villainy. Glad I left the state after Gov. Pataki (R) stopped running.

^^^That's exactly right.

How long will logical hard-working people have to continue to tolerate the "feelings" people in charge of government.
I keep chuckling when I see news reports of increases in crime in cities where those mayors have done away with enforcing the law of petty crimes.. only to have a massive spike in those crimes because they aren't being policed.

They must give each elected official a box of crayons to sign their laughable policies and bills with.

I sometimes watch the Angry Prepper who lives in New York City. The swears a lot so if watch be prepared but he tells like it is.

Cumo's comments

"If you look at the recent numbers, more people are now dying from gun violence and crime than Covid," the Democratic governor said.
"Just like we did with Covid, New York is going to lead the nation once again with a comprehensive approach to combating and preventing gun violence."
I'm hoping Babylon Bee does a piece saying that Cuomo - in a bid to offset his underreporting of deaths in nursing homes - is overreporting deaths inflicted by firearms.

index56.jpg

Huh, so if "gun VIOLENCE" is a health problem...what does that make "gun PEACE"?
Maybe I can identify my peaceful Beretta as hypodermic, and it's ammo as a vaccine?....:s0155:

Can we now refer to having both Covid shots ....
.... as getting "double tapped"? :s0092:

A few thoughts on health issues related to the increase in violence and murders the last two years:
  • Thinking that inanimate objects commit crimes is a delusion known as anthropomorphism.
  • Thinking that the average person will turn into a crazed murderer if they are holding a firearm is paranoia.
  • Thinking that cutbacks to the police along with restrictions making them ineffective will not be a green light for criminals to act out is delusional.
  • Thinking that catch and release policies for violent criminals is also delusional.
  • Thinking that preventing law abiding citizens from defending themselves from violent criminals will save lives and make them safer is delusional.
The real health emergency is massive delusion and paranoia by politicians and other policy makers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top