JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand the next step is to mandate that sandwich bread may not be bitten into the shape of a pistol through the use of carbon fiber stiffening layers in each slice.

I keep hearing all this crap about how the Dems are making a comeback in the polls, I hope it's bullsh_t.
Suspect this is more of the same stuff that was tried with Liz. They kept saying she still had a chance and such. They were hoping to keep those voting against her from bothering. If this increase in crime, and the cost of living is not enough to shake a lot of voters up? Then we will get the government we deserve :s0092:

I keep hearing all this crap about how the Dems are making a comeback in the polls, I hope it's bullsh_t.
Well if you remember for the last two months they have been saying it will be a red wave and pushing it real hard.

Well that fires up the lefts base and gets them out to vote. Then you have good old Mitch McConnel saying that the current candidate's are just mediocre what do we expect.

It's like saying we are going to ban a certain gun on the first of the month and everyone panics and runs out to get it before its banned. So telling the left there will be a red wave is having the same effect.

But I do hope its wrong

Yeah, that's why when I hear YouTube personalities telling everybody what a bloodbath it's going to be for the Dems I'm always telling them to shut the hell up and stop saying that because we don't want people to get complacent and not go out and vote. I keep on telling everyone this is more than just about guns, this is about all of our liberties.

I understand the next step is to mandate that sandwich bread may not be bitten into the shape of a pistol through the use of carbon fiber stiffening layers in each slice.
Yeah, could you imagine someone turning a PB&J into a evil silencer!

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Last time I checked, the color of anything has nothing to with causing gun related incidents or other injuries as such with inanimate objects, but the bleeding heart liberals think it does apparently. Idiocy on the highest order.
No, this is nothing more than the same old slow and methodical distruction and elimination of anything gun related. I am sure it won't be long before they try to get all guns out of the movies and television and cite the influence that those mediums have upon young influential children. While at the same time of course telling us that teaching our kids crt and that boys can be girls and girls can be boys has no psychological consequences whatsoever on those very same children, but I digress.

Well, it's not so much your wardrobe as it is your man-boobies flappin' about all wild and free…… like some party girl on the beach.

:s0132:
Well, the longer in the tooth you get, the chances of ogling a set of fun bags you haven't seen before get's slimmer and slimmer.

You're Welcome!!

:s0062:

Last Edited:
Yeah, that's why when I hear YouTube personalities telling everybody what a bloodbath it's going to be for the Dems I'm always telling them to shut the hell up and stop saying that because we don't want people to get complacent and not go out and vote.
Stop worrying. Nobody's going to get complacent after The Raid.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top