JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Absolutely ridiculous, she's nothing but a petty tyrant seeing how far she can push the people of New York and gauge when to back off so next time she and others of her ilk can push even farther.

Last Edited:
When they got rid of Cuomo (FUAC), they figured that anyone was better than him. That didn't turn out so well with this progressive idiot. Lee Zeldin is NY's only hope this November.

Ok, Ok, the orange tip on a toy gun maybe I can understand, don't agree with but maybe understand.

So, what a bad guy isn't going to paint a toy gun black to look real or how about paint their real gun orange to look like a toy gun, I mean they would never think of that, right.

It's just another way to control and limit their population.

Wow it's really going to have a bad effect on all the air soft guys running around the woods with bright red or orange guns. I am sure they are jumping for joy at the moment about this wonderful new law.

I doubt they even make any in those colors or are air soft considered real guns in her wonderful state.

And it all coming to your state real soon as the new blue wave will hit this election according to the new poles, isn't it just great.

So, what a bad guy isn't going to paint a toy gun black to look real or how about paint their real gun orange to look like a toy gun, I mean they would never think of that, right.

It's just another way to control and limit their population.
I'm quite sure it's more about making those types of toys less desireable in pansy colors to children than it is about "safety". Take away their interest when they are young and they are less likely to have intrest when they are older(?)

Taxpayer money at work! It's a disgusting waste and on a whole new level of stoopidity. All the social issues in desperate need of attention and she feels her time and efforts are best spent on TOYS??

I'm quite sure it's more about making those types of toys less desireable in pansy colors to children than it is about "safety".
Are you sure about that, colorized guns are very popular for adults at this moment, and my 5 year old grand son doesn't seem to care what color his water gun or toy guns are at the moment.

just some of them out there

Stupidity aside, there's some irony here.

The Governor, and all her people who came up with this ridiculous legislation, only demonstrate how totally out of touch with the current firearms market they all are... when we have polymer-framed pistols (talking to you, SCCY, but Glock as well) in rainbow colors (celebrate diversity, eh?) and aluminum-framed revolvers in pink and purple. Heaven forbid they should go to any type of local or regional shooting competition events and witness the colorful ARs that some of the teen shooters are sporting.

You guys might be right. I sometimes forget about my daughters pink/purple monstrosity... but it works for her.

I don't really know, but still kinda think that's more a minority appeal though. Especially for older kids, like someone else was mentioning, that where into airsoft or paintballing. It seems they are more into "authentic" appearances.

Mabey the whole point is to sell kids the colored guns for safety, then go after gun makers for trying to sell real colorized guns, because they say they are advertising to children, so it will add one more thing they can demonize gun makers for.

Mabey the whole point is to sell kids the colored guns for safety then go after gun makers for trying to sell real colorized guns because they say they are advertising to children, so it add one more thing they can demonize gun makers for.
You may be on to something here. Hate to give credit to the anti-gun faction, but they are playing the long game.

They're already going after the gun-makers (S&W to start with) for their marketing tactics.

Wouldn't be surprised to see legislation mandating the "approved" colors of new production firearms.

You may be on to something here. Hate to give credit to the anti-gun faction, but they are playing the long game.

They're already going after the gun-makers (S&W to start with) for their marketing tactics.

Wouldn't be surprised to see legislation mandating the "approved" colors of new production firearms.
funny you should mention that...........the CEO of S&W has been 'invited' to chat with a few congressmen.....this is his response.

Please read from SIG Forum pages.........................
-
'All firearm manufacturer CEO's need to get in line and follow this guy's lead. By the tone of his letter, and his refusal to bend a knee and show up for Congress when they stamped their feet a few weeks ago, I think he's about at the end of the road putting up with the BS and kowtowing to the garbage in Congress. It's about time.'

https://twitter.com/Smith_Wess.../1559209562858717187

1660910228350.png

When they got rid of Cuomo (FUAC), they figured that anyone was better than him. That didn't turn out so well with this progressive idiot. Lee Zeldin is NY's only hope this November.
I keep hearing all this crap about how the Dems are making a comeback in the polls, I hope it's bullsh_t.

I keep hearing all this crap about how the Dems are making a comeback in the polls, I hope it's bullsh_t.
Those polls are likely sponsored by progressive outfits and fed to progressive media outlets. They are likely to blast more and more propaganda towards us as November nears.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top