JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where are the NY AR owners going to get 7 round AR mags? Never seen a 7 rounder. Guess they will be limited to 5 rounders? What about Glock owners? :huh:

I feel bad for the gun owners in NY. I use to live there.

Well... it's a "state rights" issue, no ? :D Anyway, we need one of our "Assault Weapons" cases to get to SCOTUS asap to resolve this once and for all.

State rights only apply to those things not specificaly deligated to the federal government by the US constitution.
...or more approprietaly, the federal government has no right to pass laws/regulation regarding anything other than what is specifically allowed by the US constitution.
The Bill of Rights applies to everyone, no matter what state they live in.

After Hurricane Sandy, people are still pissing in pots in the dark, plus they have the time and resources to strip NY'rs of more of their rights. The voters there get what they richly deserve. I was cheering when I heard that there was still mass misery in Jersey well after the election from Sandy. Couldnt happen to a bunch of more deserving, worthless people.

agreed. my first reaction after the huricane was to make a donation to the Red Cross, then I thought about it and decided to give them the middle finger instead. Those people vote for politicians that represent what I despise.
Let the likes of Soros , Buffett, Bloomberg along with all the Holywood big shots donate their cash to help them out.
If that does not happen - they made their bed, now they can lay in it.
Let them rot in their failure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads