JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I couldn’t sleep and thought I would knock out one of my New Years Resolutions of finally cutting out my Smith and Wesson Pelican Case…

Ingredients:

1. One Pelican 1720 case
2. One Smith and Wesson MP15
3. One Smith and Wesson 1911PD Tactical Rail
4. Six Magpul FDE PMAGS
5. One Aimpoint
6. Full loads on all magazines for the zombies!

Add to that one man who could not sleep tonight, slightly angled M4 cut-out due to tired eyes (hard to see, but it is) and you get yourself a pretty cool setup…

It was my first try cutting foam and I used a simple Kershaw knife. The next time, I would like to do the battery hot wire setup and take more time in the process…

I finally did my Pelican 1750 that I got for Christmas last night. I ran to BiMart and got a $15 electric knife and it works great, like cutting butter. Felt right at home being a woodworker, it was just like using a jigsaw as far as the corner cuts.

110ba.jpg

I finally did my Pelican 1750 that I got for Christmas last night. I ran to BiMart and got a $15 electric knife and it works great, like cutting butter. Felt right at home being a woodworker, it was just like using a jigsaw as far as the corner cuts.

That looks sweet. Mine has been lying around for over a year and never got around to it and simply put it on my list for this year! This was my first try and yours looks far more impressive than mine.

My corners are pretty rough, starting to get the fill for it around the 1911 and had it pretty much down by the time I hit the magazines. It is to bad I started with the M4...

Being a new gun owner, my gun-related resolutions are:

1. Get my groupings tighter and more consistent.
2. Get my CCL (but not actually carry until #1 is done).
3. Get the parts for an AR upper to finish my lower.
4. Pick up a .22 pistol for cheap plinking.

That looks sweet. Mine has been lying around for over a year and never got around to it and simply put it on my list for this year! This was my first try and yours looks far more impressive than mine.

My corners are pretty rough, starting to get the fill for it around the 1911 and had it pretty much down by the time I hit the magazines. It is to bad I started with the M4...

Yours looks good also, the main thing is the gun fits tight. The electric knife really made it easy.

Pick up a few .22's (an M&P pistol, an SR22 and maybe a Glock conversion and an AR conversion) practice cheap, but practice with the same equipment I carry.
Learn to build an AK......would like to have a few(one for each family member).

Well I couldn't sleep and thought I would knock out one of my New Years Resolutions of finally cutting out my Smith and Wesson Pelican Case...

Ingredients:

1. One Pelican 1720 case
2. One Smith and Wesson MP15
3. One Smith and Wesson 1911PD Tactical Rail
4. Six Magpul FDE PMAGS
5. One Aimpoint
6. Full loads on all magazines for the zombies!

Add to that one man who could not sleep tonight, slightly angled M4 cut-out due to tired eyes (hard to see, but it is) and you get yourself a pretty cool setup...

It was my first try cutting foam and I used a simple Kershaw knife. The next time, I would like to do the battery hot wire setup and take more time in the process...

Sweet, I am definite going to have to do that as well

Besides cutting out the foam oin couple of cases,

I read where someone on here someone was adopting some homeless magazines, well I am doing the same thing I feel it is my patriotic duty and all of the liberals out there should be proud of sharitable adopting contributions.

I think will be my New Years Resolution, I will adopt as many homeless Gun components as budget will allow me to help out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top