Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Years Resolution

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by freestoneangler, Dec 19, 2015.

1. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

Keep these two from returning as the Whitehouse residents. If they get in, it will be for another 8 years... you can count on it.

Bill-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

Hillary has openly said that the US Supreme Court, which has twice unequivocally affirmed the individual right to keep and bear arms, "is wrong on the Second Amendment". She has also openly stated that she intends to "take back the Second Amendment from the extremists... the NRA". Funny, I did not realize it had been stolen.

Obama was never vetted and we knew little about him and his true feelings regarding 2AR (fact is there was much about this dictator in chief we did not know... but I digress). Hillary on the other hand is very well vetted and there is plenty to base decisions on. She has her followers and they would vote for her even if she was a convicted felon (which could still happen).

Make it your New Years resolution to spread the word far and wide and help those on the fence make the right decision. And by all means VOTE!

2. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Can you imagine the power muff on that ho?

3. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

New years revolution?

Logan Wilson likes this.
  4. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Hmmm I say drop one take two, drop two take three..... what ever it takes to end the madness.

5. edison bulb

edison bulb Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Tell all your friends and family how Hillary is an enemy of the Bill of Rights. She doesn't believe in the Second Amendment or Due Process. She is a criminal.

Make it your New Years Resolution to bring at least 5 new people shooting who have never shot before. Don't talk about politics. Show them the joys of target shooting. Plant the seed...

6. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

If the SCOUS has that one wrong then all their other decisions would have to be wrong. As far as not knowing bamma-lamma-ding-dong's stance on the 2A, only a total head in the sane would be in the dark. He is a commie from the word go and there is no doubt as to what his stand would be.

ZA_Survivalist likes this.
  7. Lilhigbee

Lilhigbee SE Portland Visit Target550.com Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have to agree with hillary; the Supreme Court IS wrong about the 2a. They have let stand too many unconstitutional laws and refused to hear too many challenges to unconstitutional laws to be considered much of an ally.

ZA_Survivalist, trainsktg and Stomper like this.
  8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

ROTFLMFAOPIMP!!!! :s0140:

9. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Hehehehe

10. Heywood

Heywood Prineville Oregon Well-Known Member

You just ruined my night,