JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go to bed around 9:30-10pm, get up at 4:00am and head to work for an 8hr shift, and see what kind of mess the inmates made on the tiers... last year it was a REAL MESS!!!!!

Stay Safe.

Friends house, spanish coffee, wine, mulled cider w/spiced rum, smoked salmon, shrimp platter, smoked turkey, home brewed Christmas ale! Fingers crossed we stay vertical till midnight! Cheers to 2012! I hope everbody has a very SAFE and happy New Year! May God (or whatever entity/gods,earthmother,guiding light) bless us in the New Year!

Rootbeer floats for the kids tonight and see how long before they lose consciousness ( they SWEAR they'll make it to midnight! ).

After they're out I'll probably be on the net or trying to figure out MW3 on my Wii ( been almost 14 years since I bought a FPS game...LOL )

Man.....marriage and kids made me a boring old fart....

I actually have no idea... probably same thing we do every night- sit on our computers in different rooms and comment on each others' facebook posts.

As a person who has partied A LOT I have to agree with the statement that evenings like tonight are Amateur Night. People that don't know how to control their drinking, DUI patrols up the waazzoo. One of the nights to let the idiots do their thing and stay away.

.45 action with brass flying for New Year's Eve!
100_0779.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads