JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been putting together the huge-gantic 2021 planning document lately and am pretty much done. There are, naturally, a number of preparedness-focused items. Some minor, others more involved.

Have any interesting preparedness-related projects planned in the coming year? Do share. :)

Come spring I'll be running pipe (from the new wellhead I installed on my siphon well system a couple months ago) across my property to two of my neighbors. Once the pipe is run, I'll be installing 13,000 gallon containment tanks on each of their properties per the terms of our MAP.

I'm also installing another solar powered pump to provide water to an area that is too high for the syphon system to reach.

Does that count? :s0092:

This summer I plan to actually start on the backyard. Two years at this home now and it is about time I make use of it. Plan on gardening fruit and veg, a lot of fruit and veg.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top