JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heh everyone!

New to the site and signed up because I'm looking to sell a Glock of mine.

What is the process of selling a used gun? This would be my first time and I apologize if this has been answered a million times in a forum somewhere. I'm located in Portland, OR. If that makes a difference.

Thanks a bunch!

Heh everyone!

New to the site and signed up because I'm looking to sell a Glock of mine.

What is the process of selling a used gun? This would be my first time and I apologize if this has been answered a million times in a forum somewhere. I'm located in Portland, OR. If that makes a difference.

Thanks a bunch!

What model and gen glock are you selling ?

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

Sell the gun, but stick around and meet some of the folks while you're at it. This is a good place and we've got some very good people here. :)

Welcome, yes all sales private or in store require a background check.
There is no loop holes as are claimed, you must pass the background check and pay their fees.

Even though the hype, and lies you hear are 100% false, you must be a upstanding citizen, no felonies, no
order of protection, and have not been in safety hold by any agency, or be a drug or alcohol abuser ( treatment)
You will hear anti-gun lies saying you can walk down the street and buy a gun, not true.
You have to basically be as clean and shiny as police are themselves record wise, to buy a firearm or transfer one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top