National New Wisconsin law allows children of any age to hunt with guns

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related News' started by Joe Link, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Portland, OR
    Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Vendor Lifetime Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Continue Reading: New Wisconsin law allows children of any age to hunt with guns

2. Dungannon

Dungannon
    Vancouver
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer

3. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w
    Keizer
    This title is LCS CUSTOM! Gold Supporter

thats awesome. i cant wait to take my boys hunting when i feel theyre ready.

i have taken my 3 1/2 yr old on a “hunt” in my buddys back 40. he had a blast. he learned what a deer poop looks like, deer tracks buck or doe, a rub, bedding areas etc... man o man its a good feeling to have your kids WANT to go to the woods.

4. Dungannon

Dungannon
    Vancouver
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer

I think it begins with teaching kids to enjoy the outdoors at an early age. Short hikes that always include favorite snacks, searching for the perfect walking stick, learning to make fire without matches, silently watching wildlife, etc. Even camping in the backyard can be an adventure when they are young, and gives them an early exposure to setting up a tent, looking up at the stars, telling stories in the dark. But no matter what, 'papa' gets the thickest pad for his sleeping bag.

bbbass likes this.
  5. RicInOR

RicInOR
    Washington County
    I aim to misbehave Silver Supporter

6. Lilhigbee

Lilhigbee
    SE Portland
    Visit Target550.com Gold Supporter

Not a hunter myself, but I see it as one less decision the government is making for us and that's a good thing.

Slobray and bbbass like this.