JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they have two markets.

Straight walled hunting states.

And.

Suppressor junkies.

They aren't doing themselves any favors not putting this cartridge in a short barreled AR-15 pistol with a can on it and showing its potential to that market.

I want it more for use with my 9mm can than any other reason.

I sent Rugged an email yesterday asking them if they will be testing their Obsidian with it. The 45 version has already been proven with the 458 cal AR loads.

I think they have two markets.

Straight walled hunting states.

And.

Suppressor junkies.

They aren't doing themselves any favors not putting this cartridge in a short barreled AR-15 pistol with a can on it and showing its potential to that market.

I want it more for use with my 9mm can than any other reason.

I sent Rugged an email yesterday asking them if they will be testing their Obsidian with it. The 45 version has already been proven with the 458 cal AR loads.

That nice long straight case has it's advantages for handloaders. Lots of capacity for going hot to not and tons of powder choices. Cast bullets and you would have a huge variety of .358 molds and bullet profiles to choose from. Easy cartridge to load for and very forgiving. Personally, I would probably consider one in a semi-auto platform. I'm not a suppressor guy but I do like my semi-autos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top