JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the name sounds promising, and I could definitely imagine signing-up to help them, or a similar group out. However, I'd like to know a little more about who's behind this and what their plans are before I send my personal information.

Why does it need so much sensitive info and whats the make me an offer option for?

im getting a feeling this may be a honeypot, site also looks like it was made in a hurry and with the early 2000's internet in mind.

So far between ghostery and privacy badger, these domains are on the site:
connect.facebook.net

code.jquery.com

If it's legit, could be the dawning of an awakening. Without understanding who's behind it, I'll be keeping my information to myself and sending funds along to GOA and SAF... They're our best bet to beat this legislation in Oregon...

If it's legit, could be the dawning of an awakening. Without understanding who's behind it, I'll be keeping my information to myself and sending funds along to GOA and SAF... They're our best bet to beat this legislation in Oregon...
I hope it's legit. I am a huge fan of grassroot efforts to the expand our support or give us a larger footprint on the activist map. Nothing prevents a 2A supporter from joining many clubs, organizations, etc. It seems to me all most of them would need from members is a username/pw and email, like this forum requires. Websites are cheap (if you have somebody dedicated to putting in the labor. Email is cheap. I agree the money should be given to the groups who fight the court battles. I also think money could be directed towards specific winnable house and senate races.

Indeed, hopefully these are signs more people are waking up...

But being conservative types, asking for a whole pile of personal info is going likely to be a stumbling point...but its a start.

BOSS

I posted this website not to promote it but to let you know there is some potentially new effort out there. It looks pretty sketch though at least on mobile.

No links to bills
No about us page
It may be the ruskies trying to bait us;)
It's more like the left trying to compile lists of those that oppose them. We all know what the left likes to do with lists of their enemies...

Something to consider. I submitted an email address and left the rest of the form blank. It didn't kick back the online form for being mostly blank. It's a throwaway email, so I figure no harm can come of it and and on the plus side, I am now on an email list for updates on these bills.

We need more pro2A activism in Oregon. All of us gun owners got WAAAAY too complacent. I feel like we just took for granted everything was good and would stay that way.

We need more pro2A activism in Oregon. All of us gun owners got WAAAAY too complacent. I feel like we just took for granted everything was good and would stay that way.
I'm in 100% agreement with you. I feel like it has to be a different type of activism then we've had in the past. We have relied on too few organizations to do our activism work for us. We write them a check once a year and expect them to magically be able to whisper in a legislature's ear to keep our gun rights safe. That ain't going to cut it anymore. I believe there is a diverse group of people out there who want to keep their gun rights intact. They need to step out of the shadows and join all the bearded white guys that we typically associate with gun rights. Nothing wrong with bearded white guys (I am one with out the beard) but a more diverse group of individuals will better represent the people I think are out there. Maybe I am wrong and bearded white guys along with a few white women are the sole defenders of our gun rights. I hope that is not the case.

Edit: We also have to embrace the tactics, techniques and tools of our opponents and think of new and better ways to get across our ideas. We have to gain back our position of power in the electorate so that those who wish to restrict our rights will suffer at the polls.

I'm in 100% agreement with you. I feel like it has to be a different type of activism then we've had in the past. We have relied on too few organizations to do our activism work for us. We write them a check once a year and expect them to magically be able to whisper in a legislature's ear to keep our gun rights safe. That ain't going to cut it anymore. I believe there is a diverse group of people out there who want to keep their gun rights intact. They need to step out of the shadows and join all the bearded white guys that we typically associate with gun rights. Nothing wrong with bearded white guys (I am one with out the beard) but a more diverse group of individuals will better represent the people I think are out there. Maybe I am wrong and bearded white guys along with a few white women are the sole defenders of our gun rights. I hope that is not the case.

I agree with you. I am a bearded white guy but I'm not a Republican. I was actually once a Democrat and have since joined the Libertarian party but your point about needing a diverse representation is spot on. It's all about optics. That's why I've somewhat stood back. My wife is Filipina and while she 100% supports gun rights, she isn't herself a gun owner and has minimal training. I'd love for her to be a face of the push back. We've got to start changing some minds about this and SOON.

Whoever registered the website is using a form of ownership securityguard.

Raw Whois Data
Domain Name: oregonpushback.com
Registry Domain ID: 2353587803_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: WHOIS.DREAMHOST.COM
Registrar URL: WWW.DREAMHOST.COM
Updated Date: 2019-01-18T14:57:57.00Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-18T22:57:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-18T22:57:00.00Z
Registrar: DREAMHOST
Registrar IANA ID: 431
Domain Status: registrar-lock* EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clienttransferprohibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registrant Name: Proxy Protection LLC
Registrant Organization: Proxy Protection LLC
Registrant Street: 417 Associated Rd #324
Registrant Street: C/O oregonpushback.com
Registrant City: Brea
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 92821
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7147064182
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Email: @proxy.dreamhost.com
Admin Name: Proxy Protection LLC
Admin Organization: Proxy Protection LLC
Admin Street: 417 Associated Rd #324
Admin Street: C/O oregonpushback.com
Admin City: Brea
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 92821
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7147064182
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Email: @proxy.dreamhost.com
Tech Name: Proxy Protection LLC
Tech Organization: Proxy Protection LLC
Tech Street: 417 Associated Rd #324
Tech Street: C/O oregonpushback.com
Tech City: Brea
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 92821
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7147064182
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Email: @proxy.dreamhost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
DNSSEC: UNSIGNED
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @DREAMHOST.COM
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2132719359
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form | ICANN
[\quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you. I am a bearded white guy but I'm not a Republican. I was actually once a Democrat and have since joined the Libertarian party but your point about needing a diverse representation is spot on. It's all about optics. That's why I've somewhat stood back. My wife is Filipina and while she 100% supports gun rights, she isn't herself a gun owner and has minimal training. I'd love for her to be a face of the push back. We've got to start changing some minds about this and SOON.
Agreed and I hope I didn't offend any of you bearded white guys:)

If any of you 2A supporters have a twitter acct make use of it for the 2A effort. There is plenty of polite trolling and prodding you can do with it. I am still learning how to use it, but nearly all of the legislators have twitter accts and most of the antis do too. In one respect it is better than a letter or email because your comments, suggestions, questions, etc can be public. I am operating under @pro2aoregon

pro2aoregon (@pro2aoregon) | Twitter

PS. twitter can help you blow off steam too, Tweet I sent to students who co-wrote SB 501
"Congrats you have "co-written" one of the most punitive bills any honest Oregonian has ever seen. Do you honestly believe this effort will eliminate the lock down drills you incessantly whine about. Like fire drills they are for your safety. Be grateful!"

Last Edited:
Just hung up the phone from talking with Kevin. The site/ outfit is legit!! Started by Rep. From Dallas, Independence, forgot his name already. Kevin is not connected, but supports it and is working with them. Said the guy who set up the site is working to make it more understandable - that it is NOT a bait site from the left. See...that was easy...some of the doubters should try it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top