JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I am new to the Vancouver area and have a couple questions about concealed carry in Washington and Oregon. I have applied for WA, pretty straight-forward, and am looking at the application process for Oregon. Within the application it states:

upload_2016-12-31_16-15-17.png

what sort of response did you folks put in this section?

I appreciate any helpful information any of you may have with the application process.

I'll let someone else chime in, but your answer to that question might carry more weight depending where you apply. In other words, if where you apply is more anti-gun, they might not be as lenient.

Welcome to the forum. I just put Due to my work I travel to Portland on a regular basis.

I really wanted to say that portland is weird and you never know if your going to run into mobs in the streets o_O:D

I'll let someone else chime in, but your answer to that question might carry more weight depending where you apply. In other words, if where you apply is more anti-gun, they might not be as lenient.

I plan on applying in Linn County (Albany is the county seat, near Corvallis). From the research I have done this county seems to have a quick turnaround time and a sheriff who is receptive to out of state licensing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top