JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

New video up everyone! If you saw my video for the state match last month, you may have seen some areas I wanted to improve on. I shot the match with my G17 to take a short break from the G19 after all that prep for the state match. This was the first time I've shot the G17 in competition and the first time I'd ever shot SSP. I also decided that for my 1 year mark I was going to try to push for high overall. Lofty goals but I had to tell myself I could possibly do it to then see what happens. I felt slow all during the state match but then again I was witnessing Christian shoot and he's FAST. So I tried to be like him. ;-)

I also thought that my season was over but I was humbly mistaken. By the time I made it home after the match, my wife told me that her and my best friend were going to send me to The Western next month as my early bday present. They are both amazing people and I'm lucky to have them in my life. Now, its time to get the G19 back in my hand and continue grinding! Stay tuned for what's in store!

New video up everyone! If you saw my video for the state match last month, you may have seen some areas I wanted to improve on. I shot the match with my G17 to take a short break from the G19 after all that prep for the state match. This was the first time I've shot the G17 in competition and the first time I'd ever shot SSP. I also decided that for my 1 year mark I was going to try to push for high overall. Lofty goals but I had to tell myself I could possibly do it to then see what happens. I felt slow all during the state match but then again I was witnessing Christian shoot and he's FAST. So I tried to be like him. ;-)

I also thought that my season was over but I was humbly mistaken. By the time I made it home after the match, my wife told me that her and my best friend were going to send me to The Western next month as my early bday present. They are both amazing people and I'm lucky to have them in my life. Now, its time to get the G19 back in my hand and continue grinding! Stay tuned for what's in store!

Youll like The Western.....they put on a great match....

@BDA.45 I'm really thinking so also. I've never been before. In fact, before this year, the only match I had ever shot was the 2007 Oregon State. So to be able to shoot Snake River Regionals, WA state, and now The Western after 10 years of no shooting is a big deal for me. I'm hoping to continue to small level of success I've had through there also. But I don't know, there will be some great competition. All I can do is keep plugging away and trying to improve. I'm excited for the experience.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top