Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New User Name

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GunRightsCoalition, Feb 20, 2014.

1. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Not really a new member however my user name has been changed to better reflect what I am currently active with. My old user name was PosterPerfectPhoto which was a reflection of my freelance photography work. While I still do photography work most of it is for family and friends and the rest has been sidelined as I find myself heavily involved in fighting for what I believe is right. I.E. The constitution as our founders intended. An odd set of circumstances put me in a position to network with people not only locally but nationally that all have the same desire and eventually led to my current status leading a gun rights coalition we started here in Washington. (I lead another national group as well that is more broad) It came about because we (several gun rights groups) have seen a need to unite together in the fight against I-594 to educate the people before they receive their ballots however it is not limited to that single issue. Anyway, because that is more appropriate to what I am currently doing I changed the user name to reflect this.

Rick Halle - Gun Rights Coalition

GOG, simon99, Caveman Jim and 3 others like this.