JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you fid them to be?

• Positive

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty sure it's a bunch of people completing their Account Progress. I'm sure it'll slow down in the next week or two :s0155:

On the subject of Account Progress: I don't see the reasoning for including a "Review a local resource" step. How is that important to the Forum?

I agree that it is a nice thing, and a way to alert people these resources. Making it a requirement is over-reach.

I am tempted to give a glowing review of Dick's, in protest! For now I will just let it stay unmarked. :p

On the subject of Account Progress: I don't see the reasoning for including a "Review a local resource" step. How is that important to the Forum?

I agree that it is a nice thing, and a way to alert people these resources. Making it a requirement is over-reach.

I am tempted to give a glowing review of Dick's, in protest! For now I will just let it stay unmarked. :p

Well, if Dick's are your thing, go for it! No judgments from me. ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads