JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interceptor Base Vest Outer shell, Cod Piece (official nomenclature... giggle) and neck guard. Unicor Interceptor IOTV Military Contract Kevlar Vest - . Size Medium for a 37-41" chest but fits a little large on myself, who usually clocks in at a 42". Contract overrun when the military requested the kidney plates and different drag tags. I bought these from a Security Contractor who's contract never materialized for some reason. These were still in the wrapper when I got them, and I modeled them (quite sexily, I might add) once for my old lady. Rated for frag and small arms, if you intend to not be punctured by projectiles you must supplement with ballistic plates. These cost the Military about a grand, sans plates, if I recall and I have about $350 into it but dont expect that much out, it was a pity purchase 01de7eb7dc431577fdcc4aa13596feb1b16902ad41.jpg . I also have some molle gear for it, including a Condor holster (universal), 2 2 mag pouches and one set of single stack pouches.

Trade for higher or lower, need to build out a lower for a target upper I am having build. I could use a trigger, wood or prs (magpul adjustable, forget the name) or really, what have you got? I am up for anything interesting. Has to be firearm related and I can add swag, such as new c-more red dot (slide ride, 2 moa, click switch), Mauser sporter in 308 (desirable German receiver) or AK stuff (mags drums and etc)

0192f7d302593edaf58580ccdb2668bd71c178a23e.jpg

012240ca225b69d2ad0d4062540060398950400144 - Copy.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top