JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got a new, never fired weatherby Orion 12ga. It's the newer field model in gloss blue and very nice wood. 28" barrels interchangeable chokes. Will include choke case, 1 extra choke and a wrench. Bought it because I've wanted an over under for years but haven't touched it. Time to fund another project. I'm located in Vancouver, transfer would have to be pretty local and buyer paid.
Thanks for looking!

20220219_085310.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you have any more photos in the light?

Here's it on weatherbys website. I'm currently away from the house and won't be able to get more pictures until late this evening. But it is in absolutely new condition. It went from the box to the safe.

I just noticed there is one minor handling mark on the foregrip, I must have bumped it moving it around. It's in the pic.

Can't believe this gun is still here! 25 years ago, being a bird hunter in Hermiston, I was looking high and low for this model. Never found one, ended up with a Savage 555 which I liked, but I still wanted that Orion.

Can't believe this gun is still here! 25 years ago, being a bird hunter in Hermiston, I was looking high and low for this model. Never found one, ended up with a Savage 555 which I liked, but I still wanted that Orion.
I've got a feeling if I take it out and shoot it some, I'll probably want to keep it. They're very nice guns, the 555 is a good one too!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.