JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Very nice peace of history. Wish the wife would let me buy this one. I just bought her one for xmas. she was in tears when she opened the box. hers was built in the 80's too. That gun shoots so nice. Drool lol

So I'm building a war-chest to finish a classic car restoration and the weather is starting to get nice. . . Make me a Cash offer -- I might just take it :)

Last Edited:
Fun facts re the Hi-Power: it was John Moses Browning's last design, the successor to the 1911, the original high-capacity double stack 'wonder nine,' used by the armed forces of over 50 countries, in constant service from the 1930s to the present day, and the only handgun to be used by both sides during WWII.

p.s. If you are a FN or Hi-Power collector, please see my other listings, as I have just listed a 60s era "T-Series" Hi-Power. This one is from the absolute best period of production and one hell of a vintage firearm.

Ok, to help out, if any WA buyer wants this, my shop will do the transfer for free.

Only because I'm a sucker for old Brownings! Good luck with the sale, let me know if I can help!

Fins & Feathers: You make my life difficult. It is almost as if you were tempting me to buy this beautiful piece.

Fins & Feathers: You make my life difficult. It is almost as if you were tempting me to buy this beautiful piece.

I will be happy to meet WA buyers in Ridgefield at at Fin & Feathers, Oregon folks better hurry or it will have to go through a FFL here too :(

Last Edited:
I have a beautiful Browning A5 made in 1958 in beautiful condition with rare ivory front sight and no crack in the wood. Let me know if you are interested in a trade :) gotta love those browning!

Tomoizle, I found your listing, and it looks like a really nice shotgun, but I had been thinking more of trades for other handguns -- I'm pretty good on long guns as of now and have more 12 GA shotguns than I can really justify at this point.

I do appreciate the offer -- it is a really nice looking Browning.

p.s. I tried to send this via PM, but your inbox is full -- you might want to delete some messages to free up some space.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.