JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CLOSED TO EDIT TITLE. Looking to sell or trade my like-new in box Springfield XDM OSP version in 9mm with three 19rnd magazines and Serpa holster (not pictured.) The OSP model is an optics ready model that has a milled out portion on the slide to accept red dots such as an RMR, various Vortex sights and others. The pistol comes with the plates to accommodate them for a seamless integration. I would love to keep it but I am looking to fund a new rifle. Has had only two boxes of ammo through it. (The title says unfired but that was a mistake and Im closing this thread to repost with new title, gun still available.)

Looking to sell for $550 or make a trade for various guns, including HK pistols, AR's and AK pattern rifles, PTR 91, VEPR, PSL, M1A, SPR, FNAR, just let me know what you have!

Thank you
Feel free to text (360) 980-5418

IMG_7680.JPG 51944_Springfield-9mm-XDM-OSP-Pistol-with-Venom-Optic_-Black---XDM9459BHCOSPV.png

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.