JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a new unfired Ruger mini 14 in 222 caliber. It was manufactured between 1985 and 87. I want 1,000.00 for it.

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

$1000... really? Are they that much brand new? Looks like a nice rifle, but maybe a bit more of a description would explain the premium price. I've been looking for a mini, but not very educated on the various models and value.

$1000... really? Are they that much brand new? Looks like a nice rifle, but maybe a bit more of a description would explain the premium price. I've been looking for a mini, but not very educated on the various models and value.

actually .223/5.56. The Mini's are all chambered to take 5.56 EXCEPT the latest target model. Shoot only .223 in them due to the chamber/leade size.

The older models do have some features that make them more desirable like a metal trigger group, but not THAT desirable!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I dont think that you have seen one in .222 and that is the reason for the price. If you feel that it is too high for an unfired, very short production version, than please do not post as that is considered to be thread crapping.

research what it is before commenting on what it is worth.:s0155:

This thread should be a sticky to illustrate "threadcrapping"! Geez...guys

Beth...nice rifle! It's a rare rifle to begin with and since it's unfired...well that's what makes it a collector special. If it was mine and I was was fixin' to get rid of it, I'd toss it on Gunbroker...I'd bet by the time the auction ends that $1000 price is met and passed...

i was only asking the guy why it was so much more then what i've seen them at. I've never heard of a .222 and asumed it was a typo. Now i know. But thread crapping... i've seen much worse on here.

I'm interested. The .222 Rem. is a very well known and respected cartridge by me.
I've used a Savage 340B since the mid 50's (when groundhogs were plentiful) and
the flat shooting very accurate .222 has never let me down. I have several Rugers
(Mini's and Levers) but none in .222. But you are just a tad high, maybe we could deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.