JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am not that into high end ars as i have m1as to fill that void. I am wanting to trade this off or sell, Its a week old and unfired. Its matched noveske as you can see in pics, BCM Vltor charge handle which is made for noveske, Rainier arms BCG, Trigger is super smooth as are all noveskes, Magpul UBR stock, 24" 1-8 twist stainless steel fluted barrel, Heavy barrel .860 at muzzle. ALSO NOT PICTURED IS THE 14.5 NOVESKE AFGHAN BARREL, STILL NEW UNFIRED AS WELL. Comes with 1 mag. Am very open on trades but this isnt a junk rifle so i dont want junk trades, no matter how much junk its still junk.... Quality trades only and would have to be in my favor as well, get this noveske without the 6 month wait :) Asking 2700.00 cash OBO PM me offers, or looking to trade for a couple regular ars or an m1a and pistol or something. Any questions ask away. Located in redmond oregon, will need to provide ID or CHL and if u are a shady person i will do the transaction through my ffl. Sorry just staying on the safe side.
IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1879.JPG

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1878.JPG

IMG_1879.JPG

BTT price drop and for some dumbass reason i forgot to put in that i have the 14.5 afghan barrel with it as well that is unfired that came with the rifle, i wanted a varmint setup as well and that is why the 24" barrel is on it. It is all still unfired and this is the only price drop 2500.00 takes the whole package and will include a cheap a$$ mil dot optic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.