JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just in time for Christmas, or at least not too late...I have a brand new CVA Buckhorn Magnum 50 cal. Black powder rifle for sale, with everything that one might need to go out shooting and then clean the gun afterwards! "Magnum" means up to 150 grains Pyrodex! The gun is set up from the factory to use #209 (shotgun) primers for ignition, but can be converted easily and, it sounds like, for free, to use standard percussion caps. A knowledgeable friend of mine advises that black powder (not substitutes) will work better with caps...
Extra goodies include: Two boxes of Pyrodex pellets, one package (20 ea.) Powerbelt bullets with attached wad thingy, two jars of cleaning patches, two jars of rust preventive patches, metal tool for removal of the breechplug, metal "cap" (primer) installing device, one box of Winchester 209 primers, and Weaver style scope bases. There are also two baggies of cleaning goodies and the rod is under the barrel, of course. Not shown in the photos are the instruction manual and a receipt for around $60 worth of the stuff that goes with the rifle. Not all the accessories are on this receipt...
Asking $275 all up. You could pick up in Eugene or I could meet you in Corvallis or Albany on Tuesday of next week (Dec. 22). Reasonable offers cheerfully considered, and there is a scope which could be on the rifle for very little additional...
Please PM for contact info. Thanks! BP 1.jpg BP 3.jpg BP 5.jpg BP 6.jpg

No, as primers and powder are not mailable. Are you interested in talking about it? I can reduce the price to reflect the small part of this deal which cannot be shipped...
I tried to open a "conversation" with you but may have messed it up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.