JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my extras. ALL 3 types are chromoly, all 3 types are carbine length gas systems. :winkkiss:

5.56/.223 M4 profile barrels. these are phosphate coated 16" 1x9 twist chromoly barrels with m4 feedramps. $240 shipped
The only info I have is from the invoice, no markings on the barrels. SOLD OUT

5.56/.223 Heavy profile barrels, these are phosphate coated 16" 1x9 twist chromoly barrels with M4 feedramps $215 shipped Marked "L 5.56 NATO 1/9" on the barrel, no other markings. SOLD OUT

5.45x39 M4 profile barrels. These are in the white with a light coating of oil on them, a perfect candidate for Melonite treatment. 16" 1x9 twist barrels with M4 feedramps, these are marked "5.45x39 1x9" Ive shot a couple of these barrels with 52gr surplus ammo and have had no issues with accuracy, Ive never tried the the heavier commercial ammo though. $180 shipped 2 AVAILABLE

Top to bottom:
556 M4
556 HBar
5.45 M4

Open to trades for firearms

911373_01_new_ar15_16_barrels_in_5_56_22_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry everyone, been sick and wasn't online much and had my email notifications turned off apparently. PMs returned.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top