JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well... at least they were cool enough to include the tacticool collapsing stock. I heard the S&W .22lr ARs were pretty good, does anyone in here have one? Also I haven't heard much about the sig 522 yet, it just came out if I'm not mistaken. Anyone pick one up yet?

Well... at least they were cool enough to include the tacticool collapsing stock. I heard the S&W .22lr ARs were pretty good, does anyone in here have one? Also I haven't heard much about the sig 522 yet, it just came out if I'm not mistaken. Anyone pick one up yet?

Yeah the S&W 15-22s are pretty sweet. Lightweight, removable "iron" sights (they're plastic/nylon as is the whole gun pretty much), don't require oil... at least that's what it says in the owner's manual. Only come with one magazine and I've been having a **** of a time ordering extras, they're all backordered.
FOr the money you can't beat it!

I hate that HK pooped on ATI/GSG just so they could pay some third-rate manufacturer to make imitation guns for them and slap their name all over it. Both ATI and GSG have some of the best customer service of ANY company in the industry. It saddens me that HK is throwing it's weight around and pushing great new companies out of the market just because they want to get in on the game late. I'll never buy one of their branded .22's. In fact, i'm kinda sick of them thinking they're 'all that', so I doubt I'll ever by ANY HK again.

I'm glad I got my GSG-5 when I did.

If I buy something with a name on it I want it to be made by THAT company! That is why I dont buy the Red Box Benchmades, they are any other ten dollar knife but they say Benchmade on them so they are 30. I wouldnt buy one of them or any of the other ones like them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top