JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking the same thing Silver Hand, but me being a cheap Charlie. Well need I say anymore. I'll also be on the lookout for a rotary tumbler in the future and some stainless media. Maybe if I don't need it one might show up. You just never know.

Deadshot2

I don't do to much wrenching at the house anymore because I seem to do so much of it at work . Thanks for the tip . I'll pass that on to some of the guys at work.

Thanks for everyone's input.

HotRod

One more good use. If you're a mechanic and have a bunch of sockets that are a little "cruddy", put them in the vibrator, toss in some old corncob/walnut shell media, and give it an hour or so. It will clean all the crud out of every part of the sockets better than a bath in solvent. Won't have to wipe them off either.[/QUOTE]

deadshot2 If you wrench you already have your favorite grease cleaners, no doubt. I like to get greasy as much as the next guy. I like gas driven machines of all kinds and have almost never paid a shop except for machining. To the point - I found a degreaser in the restaurant supply Store in town. The stuff is used for industry, commercial cooking grease, like in or around range hoods, greasy floors, Old greasy timing covers, valve covers, sockets, wrenches, engine blocks. It is the cheapest industrial degrease in the house. Under five dollars a gallon. It is blue in color and is a concentrate. I use it 50% to 50% water. My son who does like work mixes it 20% and 80% water. You might already have all that Someone else might not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top